Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Look from afar at what this technology has created -


When I step back for a moment and take a long look at what is happening with the enticements that google and social media are doing to the individuals in the world at large - I see an whole lot of distractions from actually doing the work that I am made to do - Instead of focusing on creating my work - which is what I am very proficient at - I am encourage to get involved with SEO and enticing people to view my art with different mental exercises to seek connections in their minds with other people's activity and looking towards making these connections in their own lives by association - this is all getting very ridiculous and unless there is some sense being made to me very soon I will drop out of this entire game altogether soon - and just let the clicks land where they may - if you or any of your friends need to be enticed to view my work with some tricks that I would create with the Internet and search engines and associations or me claiming to be some expert in one thing or another so that that would inspire you to view my images - forget it - I am simply at this point in time and artist - and I might add a very prolific one and I certainly don't intend to become or let me self become distracted by things that have nothing to do with my creating of my art - that is certainly something that I can always delegate to other people who may be very interested and enthusiastic about those activities - ……………………………………………………. 4-22-2013LABCDE by Walter Paul Bebirian
4-22-2013LABCDE by Walter Paul Bebirian

No comments:

Post a Comment