Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A brief note to Beth Waldman after today's conversation -


Hi Beth - Since I mentioned this during our conversation today - I thought that it might help to remember what it is that I was thinking - My Response to a discussion of the "Higher Prices" of Art Of course there are many people who will think that their art -or my art or anyone else's art that they know and have seen and that is of a contemporary nature is not the same as a Pollack or a Picasso or a Warhol - and then again - who is to say how other people will perceive what it is that is being presented to them - if you have even a little bit of imagination - you can perhaps see any one of my images being sold at auction for much higher prices than they are selling from my site for - why - how - wherefore? - there are many potential factors that might encourage such perception even maybe this latest technical mishap with Imagekind and their technical issues - are these 105,000 images lost to the public forever - will I ever be able to upload them again any time soon? these types of incidents may perhaps leave many questions and thoughts in people's minds about any image especially if they happen to love that particular image and even a slight chance of them not being able to view it again exists - How precious our moments on the phone were today - such a conversation is not something that I have every day or perhaps will ever have ever again - Walter ……………………………………………. 10-29-2009YABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRTUVW by Walter Paul Bebirian
10-29-2009YABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRTUVW by Walter Paul Bebirian

No comments:

Post a Comment