Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stories About Growing My Business!


There are many stories that I can share with you about how my business has grown over the years and I am willing to share these stories with you but the main concept that I think might benefit you the most is that my focus has always been on what it is that I am doing at any particular moment in time - without that focus the work that I have been doing overall would not have benefited anyone - In other words - I must do at any given point in time - my best for each individual that I have right in front of me in order to be able to go on and serve anyone else - If I did not do my best for any particular individual - that "mistake" - "error" or "accident" would be haunting me throughout the rest of my days - In other words - where could I possibly go in order to hide from myself - cover up the mistake that I had done and shoved it all under the rug in order to be able to take a deep breathe and go on to the next assignment - It has not been that way - since each and every person has been the greatest opportunity staring me in the face and it has been my challenge to make sure that I have done my best to meet the needs of each of these individuals who have entrusted me with the challenge that they have been facing at that point in time - So, In that light of things - what is your specific challenge at this point in time - I will do my best - whatever it is to point you to what I have produced in order to guide you to find the path that will accelerate you in the direction and at the right speed for where it is that you want to go - But most of all I share with you the main philosophy that has allowed me to make such great quantum leaps in my own business growth: The slower you go the faster you get to where you want to be because if you are enjoying where you are you don't have to go anywhere! ………………………………………………… 7-6-2012GABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRTUVWXY by Walter Paul Bebirian
7-6-2012GABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRTUVWXY by Walter Paul Bebirian

No comments:

Post a Comment