Saturday, September 14, 2013

About the "Doubling Project" and its importance in my business -


well - here is the thing - I would imagine that although there seems to be many things that individuals all know about today - like SEO and blogging and well just about anything that some expert claims is the greatest new way about doing one thing or the other - but the one thing that I do and did from years ago before the Internet which brought me business back in 1976 and still does today that works better than anything else that I have found - is giving out my business cards with my "Doubling Project" because as I foresaw before the Internet (when I was being enticed to utilize magazine and newspaper ads) and after that when the Internet came along - there is nothing like a person having a business card (that stands out) that they hold in their hand and just simply refuse to let go of - and well that is (fortunately) what has happened with my business cards and with so many of the people who I have handed them out to - they have somehow (without me knowing or understanding exactly why) have been compelled to remember that card - place it in a very visible place in their own environments and then chosen to call me once the need for what I do has arisen in their own personal lives - I am extremely lucky and thankful that I had gotten the drive, motivation and inspiration to create such a card and the pure stamina to be able to continue on handing them out to people on a continuous basis - if there is nothing else that I can bring to this group ever - it is this that I share with you now that has done the most out of anything in the world that has kept me in business throughout the many years since I began my business in 1976 - and although I have never generated millions and billions of dollars - I have been very fortunate to be able to keep on doing this business exactly as I wish to conduct it - on a steady and peaceful pace and also to grow it by the addition of my art to the online arena and really taking this presentation to the world at large - this ability to share my art with people from all over the world is something that I had never dreamed of when I took my very first photograph back in 1958 and I have seen such quantum leaps in the ability to present and reach so many more people than I had ever imagined - that I never want to leave this world if only for the excitement to be here and see just what will be the next wonderful development that will always turn up around the next corner - …………………………………………………………… 11-16-2012DABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRT by Walter Paul Bebirian
11-16-2012DABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRT by Walter Paul Bebirian

No comments:

Post a Comment