Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Answer to - Sabrina Gibson's Question - How do you add value to a GROUP? How would you define Value?


In the Facebook Group: Grow your business with Social Networking The Group Founder and Leader Sabrina Gibson posed this question How do you add value to a GROUP? How would you define Value? and I simply answered this way: well - adding value to any group of people in general would be that I share with the individuals in the group either some information that they all can utilize or some tools that would help each and every person - how much value each and every individual would gain or benefit from whatever I have to add to the group would, however, depend on the efforts, creativity, time and thought put into each addition that I present to the group by each individual themselves - for example - for my answer here if I simply stopped above with the answer that I gave above and did not go further with the details after "well - adding value to any group of people in general would be that I share with the individuals in the group either some information that they all can utilize or some tools that would help each and every person" - and did not emphasize that it still remains up to each and every individual to place the added words "how much value each and every individual would gain or benefit from whatever I have to add to the group would, however, depend on the efforts, creativity, time and thought put into each addition that I present to the group by each individual themselves" then I would actually be short changing everyone here without this qualifier and emphases that I am attempting to motivate everyone here towards increasing their participation with what activities are going on here - why? first I know as a group leader Sabrina Gibson has both knowledge and expertise that she has to offer - second it takes time to think of these types of questions and to word them in such a manner that they are both comprehensible and workable into just about anyone's business - but also - I know as an individual person (which we all here fit into this category) I must have something unique - so special perspective - knowledge and ideas which at least for myself and perhaps for some other members of the group here will make my interpretations and explanation to the entire group have some meaning - like an added ingredients to a cake mix or special amount of one of the ingredients to the spices of a meat or vegetable dish - so I am searching for ways in this answer to give my own unique perspective and ingredient - now of - this seems like too long an answer and annoying to the other members of the group - it may be possible that those members are not willing to put into this group the effort necessary to understand what I am saying and the also may not be willing to put this much effort into even give their own answer - now I am a little surprised that with groups in general many members may be part of a group but (and especially in such a valuable group as this) many people do not seem to be interested in actually participating in some of the exercises that Sabrina happens to put forth and therefore the value of the entire group begins to suffer from lack of interest - and although each and every individual here must be extremely busy attempting to run their own business and earn as much money as possible - it is a fact that success for each and every one of the members here cannot be based on money alone - there must be some other motivating factor behind your efforts and mine besides simply making money - some cause that you find compelling and that keeps you motivated day and night to keep on working as hard and as smart as possible to put every single ounce of your energy into the details and different elements of your business in order to make it run to your satisfaction - this is the case for the entire silicon valley which eventually gave us this tool that I am utilizing at this very moment to communicate with all of you - the motivation was to protect our country - the United States of America from attach - and therein lies the rub - because without this main focus non of what we have in our world today in the way of advanced technology would have ever been designed and created in such an advanced and magnificent way - and without such a motivation within the minds of each and every one of us here participating in this group - there will be some element in our mix - our cake or dinner mix or our souls as we continue on with our work that will be seriously missing from the entire picture - and so it is that element or elements that I search for daily to not only add to my own mix but also to the mix of everyone else on the planet who is willing to take the time and see for themselves what I have to offer as an individual! ………………………………………………………………………… 9-9-2013FABCD by Walter Paul Bebirian
9-9-2013FABCD by Walter Paul Bebirian

No comments:

Post a Comment