Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Some More Thoughts on Where I Am and Why I Am Creating More and More Art -


When I create art it seems to me that I either with a photograph or an abstract create a world or situation that does not quite exist in the every day normal world either for very long *(when I capture an interesting moment) or at all (when I create an abstract image that does not seem to resemble anything at all of the world that we are able to see - In this way I am able to either expand my existence to encompass the moment that I have capture in a photograph or to remain in a world that I saw within my mind and actually live there and very often create entire new universes within that inner world - These moments or new worlds, are for me, extremely enjoyable to live within and when I am in them there are many new and exciting thoughts and ideas that come to me that I can and will eventually bring to my reality - It is my hope that the sharing of these images may either touch some of the viewers in the same way or simply encourage them to do the same type of creating for themselves - And while it is true that I am extremely happy and entriqued with every one of the new worlds that I have created so far - there is absolutely no way that I want to stop exploring within for new and exciting places to be - 3-24-2009PABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRTU by Walter Paul Bebirian
3-24-2009PABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRTU by Walter Paul Bebirian

No comments:

Post a Comment