Thursday, October 16, 2014

The New Rules for Marketing and PR

well - it is difficult to judge - know about the thinking of  or even begin to understand anything about anyone else in this world - I am listening to the New Rules of Marketing and PR -(by David Meerman Scott):

The New Rules of Marketing & PR: How to Use Social Media, Online Video, Mobile Applications, Blogs, News Releases, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly


 now and there are so many things that are possible to utilize to market and let people know about so many things - if only I would stop focusing on creating my images and spend time on tweeting and posting on Facebook and LinkedIn and if those same people who might be interested in one image or another would be right there monitoring these tools - but then how much and what type of art would I have to create in order to attract their attention -

I can only hope that there will be some person or group or people who will - eventually - or even right now - become interested enough in my art to take over some of this type of communication about any one or all of my images (as an entire collection) so that interested parties will become more aware of that which I have created - 

No comments:

Post a Comment